Wednesday 3 June 2015

Robots!

Hey guys! Guess what?! I handed in my thesis a couple of days ago, so I'm almost finished my degree. To sort of commemorate this I have done some nails for the occaision that are sort of in theme. (PS I don't know if you know but I study Mechatronic Engineering, which is robotic engineering really). Here they are!




I found this cute robot pattern online from here, and thought it would look kinda cool on nails, though I'm a little out of practice with the nail painting thing so they didn't turn out as well as I have hoped for, still cute though! Anyway, here are a few more pictures!






The colours I used were:
OPI my vampire is buff
China Glaze salsa
China Glaze that's shore bright
China Glaze street chic
China Glaze gaga for green
China Glaze man hunt
China Glaze liquid leather
China Glaze peachy keen
China Glaze happy go lucky

So I was thinking, because I do a double engineering/science degree and my science component is maths and computing, I should do something along those lines next? What do you think? Or should I do some more landscapes/arty things? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. How about for the computing nails, you do a full black background with green binary zeroes and ones like in the movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Liya by the way...

      Delete
    2. Like a bunch of 1's and 0's? or what?

      Delete