Saturday 6 June 2015

Disney Princess Nails!

Hey guys! How are you all today? New nails again today for me (so soon you ask? Post thesis life allows for so much more time to do fun things!). I'm going to get right to it and show you these nails straight away. I will have a little chat after the break!



Way back when I did my disney nail set with mickey and the gang, I almost did a disney princess set instead. Since then I have always wanted to do a disney princess set but I wasn't sure how I would go about it, fitting each princess on a nail was always going to be tricky! Today though, I was drawing snow white and I decided to do it in a very similar style to my last disney set, just using the top of their heads. I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do, and let me know if you think I should do a version with their dresses!








I also took a picture of the paper I was sketching on to get an idea of how I would do these. Not sure if you guys are interested in seeing this kind of stuff, let me know?



I used so many polishes (though it doesn't really look like it) so I'll just put the main ones I used here:
China Glaze Hopeful (skin)
Jessica Sharktooth (background)

See you next time guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment