Friday 12 June 2015

Crazy Cat Lady

Hey guys! So you may not know this, but cats are awesome! To celebrate this fact, I have painted my nails. Check them out!



I was having a conflict about whether these were the nails I was going to paint or not. My other choice is another 5 disney princesses (I was thinking of choosing them by when their respective movies came out, so the next ones would be Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana and Merida), so maybe I'll do them next? What do you think? 
Anyway, I eventually took so much time trying to decide that I didn't have enough time to paint princesses! So instead I painted cat silhouettes! I found this painting on Etsy and thought it was pretty cool, so I painted all different cats in this theme! I hope you like them!







To do these I started with a single coat of white polish. I then used a wide brush and painted on the background by first painting the darker purple, then lighter purple, then light yellow, then yellow. I went over these a couple of times and mixed the polishes a little to get a smoother transition. I then used a tiny brush to paint the cats and added the fur last.

The colours I used for these were:
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze That's Shore Bright
China Glaze Light as Air
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Liquid Leather

Hope you guys are all having a great day! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment