Saturday 2 May 2015

Rainy Day Nails! From Pixar's "The Blue Umbrella"


Hey Guys! For the last 2 weeks it's been raining, storming and hailing here in Sydney. So since all I have been seeing is rain, I decided to do some rainy nails! Though instead of just ordinary rainy nails, I remembered one of the short pixar films, "The Blue Umbrella", and decided to attempt to paint a scene from it on my nails.


I haven't really done gloomy nails before, so these were kinda of trial and error as I went. Hope you guys enjoy all of the very similar pictures!






Polishes Used:
OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Recycle
OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Hanging in the Balance
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Rougish Red
China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Sea Spray
Zoya Caitlin
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Man Hunt

Thanks for reading! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment