Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Years Nails!

Hey guys! It's new years eve and I haven't posted any new years nails! How terrible of me :P I tried to do these earlier, but I was having no luck with my nails and I was getting annoyed with everything I tried to paint so I gave up and just made them sparkly! Which was great, especially in the sun... or anywhere really!
Anyway, I just got around to painting them properly for NYE so here they are!



Keep reading for more of everything!

So I started these with the idea of just doing fireworks, but when I finished the fireworks, though I liked them and they looked all classy and stuff, they were a bit plain. I started by adding the 2015 on the thumb, initially in just a brassy metallic colour, but though better of it and went of in sparkly gold! Then I decided to add the harbour bridge, cuz you know, Sydney is cool! and then went over that in some sparkle too!





The polishes I used for these nails were:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Icicle
China Glaze Swanky Silk
China Glaze Gold Digger
China Glaze Stone Cold
China Glaze Tinsel Town

Have a great new years guys! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment