Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas nails take 2!

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I have been working every day for the last couple of weeks so when I get home I crash. Christmas is super soon though, so I have another set of nails for the occasion. Here they are!


Check out more pics after the break!
This time I had a bit of a different type of inspiration. I was trawling the internet for a pretty christmas design and I found these embroided decorations that I thought were super pretty so I created my version of them on my nails!
I love these ones so much and I think they ended up working really well on the nails so I hope you guys like them too! Here are a bunch more pictures for you to check out :)









The polishes I used for these nails are
Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Starboard
OPI All I Want For Christmas is OPI
OPI Decades of Shades

I hope you guys have a great christmas and I'm hoping to do a couple of nails before new years so hopefully I will see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment