Monday 12 May 2014

Floral Nails and pictorial!




Hey guys! I opened my shoe boxes to get my polish out and it smells a lot like acetone... I store it on its side, do you think the acetone could start to leak out of the bottle? I think it might be, maybe I will transfer it to another bottle. Though I have dropped a number of brushes in the bottle and now it is kinda a weird colour. I probably could ditch it and start with a brand new bottle! 
Anyway, onto my nails! I was googling floral patterns (this seems to be how I come across my designs lately) and I found this pretty one that I though would work well on my nails! I have been wanting to do another watercolour design and this one incorporates that and lets me practise my detailing! 




Oh, and this is the picture I was basing my nail art on! I didn't end up doing the lighter roses, but I think it translated pretty well!


I also made a tutorial! 
To do the watercolour background I used the technique that I learnt here from the amazing MrCandiiPants! The roses were drawn on with a short nail art brush that I have cut down to make it very fine. 

The polishes I used were:
China Glaze White on White
OPI Samoan Sand
China Glaze Something Sweet
China Glaze Heli-Yum
OPI Green-Wich Villiage
China Glaze Starboard
China Glaze Adventure Red-y

That's all for today! See you later guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment