Saturday 5 April 2014

First Post and geometric fluoro nails :)

Hey everyone, or rather, anyone... I have decided to start this site as I love painting my nails and I think this is a great place to document them. At the moment I have most of my creations on my Instagram account (stephsnails) but I think this is probably a better way to give a little bit of background and talk about them a little bit more. Also, as a note, I apologise for the picture quality, most of my pictures I take with my phone...

Anyway, that's enough of an intro to my blogging so i will start with the nail art I have on now!



When I sat down to do my nails I had no idea what I was going to do. I had recently purchased OPI Did you 'ear about Van Gogh? and I hadn't used it yet so i decided whatever I was going to do I should use it as a base. I actually tried to do a completely neutral coloured mani with a taupe and an off white but that didn't turn out so well so I tried something different. 

For these is started blocking off sections using black (China Glaze Liquid Leather) a little bit randomly, trying to make none the same as another finger. The ring finger I got a little carried away and tried to make it a little more on an accent nail. I then filled in the other bits with with a fluoro coral (China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy). 


I then topped it all off with my favourite top coat (CND Air Dry). I forgot to add, I also use CND Stickey as my base coat. 

Thats all for now, I am hoping to update at least once a week (maybe more often during the beginning as I have quite a bit of old nail art to post built up) so I will see you later!

As a side note, I would love to hear from anyone who has come across my blog so please say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment