Saturday 19 April 2014

Alien Nails!

Hey guys, I have some nails today that were requested by my friend. He wanted aliens and spaceships, so I did alien heads and UFOs... same difference right? For these I didn't really know what I wanted to do for the UFO, though I did want it to look like a typical alien spacecraft. My first try I started with a metallic base for my UFO, but it was a little... harsh? I don't know, it just didn't look right. But then again I have a tendency to only use cremes in my nail art, and I was convinced that this needed some metallic spacey-ness... anyway, Here they are!







The polishes I used today were:
Base:
China Glaze Snow (white) (1 coat)
China Glaze White on White (white) (1 coat)

Aliens:
China Glaze Def Defying (green)
China Glaze Liquid Leather (black)

UFOs:
China Glaze Recycle (grey)
China Glaze Icicle (silver)
China Glaze Liquid Leather (black)
China Glaze Metallic Muse (metallic teal)

I also made a pictorial so you guys can see how they were made!




I hope you guys like these, they were pretty fun to design and paint! See you next time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment