Friday 12 February 2016

Bright squiggly design!

Hey guys! How are you going today? I went for a swim this morning and it was so nice, though the water is crazy warm at the moment! Anyway, here are my nails for today!


More photos and a tutorial below!
So I don't really know how to describe these nails, I guess they are sort of bright coloured squiggles on a black background. I wanted to make sure the colours really shone brightly off the black so I made sure to first paint all the details in white and then go over in a colour. I made a video tutorial for these as well, so go check it out and let me know if you try these!


And I hope you like pictures, because I have a bunch here for you! Also, if you want to find out what polishes I used, keep scrolling!







Polishes used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Snow
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze Are You Jelly?
China Glaze Escaping Reality
China Glaze Hanging in the Balance

Hope you guys like these! See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment