Tuesday 16 February 2016

A Bouquet of Flowers!

Hey guys! 

How are you all today? I went canyoning over the weekend again and managed to hurt my foot by jumping off a rock into a pool and going a little too far... The worst part though (I think) was going to the doctor to get it checked and the nurse thinking I was an adrenalin junkie that jumps off cliffs all the time... oops! Anyway, I also did some house sitting and to say thank-you I was given a beautiful bunch of flowers! They were so lovely that I thought they would be perfect inspiration for this weeks set of nails!



I also realised I say "this weeks nails" alot, especially considering I'm the worst at uploading regularly or weekly. The plan is to upload at least weekly though.. So that's a start right? Anyway, back to the nails - I really love these! I'm not sure if this is where I thought I was going with them when I started, but super happy with how they turned out. Also, I haven't made a tutorial for these - with nails like this it makes it really hard to paint the detail with the camera in the way. With saying that, if anyone wants a tutorial I might end up making one, who knows! I think maybe I should just work on my set up, to be able to have it in a way that doesn't make it extra tricky!

Anywho, here are all the photos I took, as well as a couple with the flowers in it too! Mmm so pretty!








Phew! That was alot of pictures... 
The polishes I used for these nails were:
Jessica Cosmetics Sharktooth
Jessica Cosmetics Flirty
China Glaze Heli-Yum
China Glaze Tart-y for the Party
OPI Honk if you love OPI
China Glaze Gaga for Green
China Glaze Starboard
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Liquid Leather

Hope you enjoyed this post and these nails! See you next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment