Thursday 13 November 2014

Monopoly Nails!

Hey guys! First off, Sorry I haven't been posting lately! I went off to New Zealand for a holiday, and had nails ready to post and everything, but I wasn't super happy with them, so I just kinda didn't end up posting them... So I apologize for that! 
To make up for it though, I have done super cool nails tSalloday! The idea for these came from my friend Liya, so thanks Liya! 



Keep reading for more on these nails!
So, as you can (hopefully) see, these are monopoly inspired nails! I haven't done detailed nails like these for a while, I have been really sticking to the florals, so I really enjoyed these!
I have loads of photos of these nails, and after you can check out all the polishes I used! 













...And now for some photos pre-top coat!





Woah... I didn't realise there were that many photos... Sorry about that!

The main polishes I used for these are:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement (Grey)
China Glaze Liquid Leather (Black)

See you next week! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment