Tuesday 18 November 2014

Twin nails with Jenns5nails

Hey guys, today I have something a bit different to normal. I, along with Jenn from jenns5nails did some twins nails! For those who don't know what this is, it is where each person chooses a design that the other has done, and has a go at it!

Now I have some photos of just my nails, there is a small pictorial below and I have listed polishes used!





I have also done a little pictorial to show you how I did these!


1. Paint base coat on your nails
2. Use a striping brush to paint a V shape
3. Use acetone (or nail polish remover) to break up the V as shown above
4. Draw black lines across to make a pyramid shape
5. Colour in the levels of the pyramid
6. Use a top coat to seal everything off!

The polishes I used today were:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Flyin' High
Essie Fiesta

Thanks for reading! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment