Sunday 19 October 2014

Detailed purple, grey and white floral designs

Hey guys! Today I have some new nails to show you! I am really slow this week... again! Sorry about that, I am super busy at the moment so I'm finding it hard to do my nails consistently, but I am trying to get them done as often as I can, so bear with me please :)



So I didn't really have a plan for these, I had bought some new nail polish a couple of weeks back and I wanted to use it, so I had them sitting in front of me and kinda just chose the dark purple and grey ones and thought they might look nice together. I added white to the mix to brighten the palette up a little since I didn't want it to be too dark, since it is coming into summer over here.

I started with the purple as a background, I love the look of designs when there is a dark background. Then I kinda just played around with the grey to make some small flowers. I didn't really know what I was planning on doing with the white. I started with the little spots in white, and thought it was still a bit bland, and I had this idea of little white stripes, and just went with it and hoped it looked okay! I then added the white on the flowers to make them pop a little more and voila! I really like how these turned out in the end, though, as usual, I was kinda worried about how these were gonna turn out.




The polishes I used for this one are:
OPI Honk If You Love OPI
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts
Jessica Sharktooth

Also, my cat Jack likes to hang around when I'm taking photo's of my nails, so I decided to include a photo of him in here!



Thanks for reading! See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment