Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Rainbow Fish Nails

Hey guys! Today I have some fishy nails for you! It's winter over here... but these are so pretty and summery!





Right Hand


I started with an off white base and used acetone mixed with the nail polish to create a watercolour effect. I learnt this technique from MrCandiiPants YouTube video here!
On my left hand I painted the rainbow fish on my thumb and some seaweed and fishies on my other fingers. I left my right hand free and i think i almost like it better that way... which is a bit disappointing. They are so pretty though!

Polishes used:

Base:
OPI My Vampire Is Buff

China Glaze Man Hunt
China Glaze Aquadelic
China Glaze Gaga For Green
China Glaze Hanging in the Balance
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Glitter:
China Glaze Snow Globe
China Glaze White Cap
Scales:
China Glaze Thats Shore Bright
China Glaze Metallic Muse
China Glaze Tart-y For The Party
Zoya Caitlin

Black and White:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze White on White

Thanks Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment