Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mr Men and Little Miss nails!

Hey guys! New nails today! So these are more nails inspired by childrens books... again. This time, mr men and little miss characters. My sister helped me figure out which characters to paint. There were so many of them! obviously I had to do Mr Happy, because, well of course! Mr bump was also a pretty obvious one, cuz he is all cool and stuff, and I thought the bandages would be fun to paint. My sister wanted me also to do Mr Topsy Turvy, but we decided he wasn't well known enough, and Mr Strong is also cool! So i decided on him instead. With the Little Miss characters (I chose to do 3 men and only 2 miss') my sister always liked Little Miss Naughty and then Little Miss Splendid has an interesting outfit, so she is in!
Anyway, that was probably wayyy too much insight into my thought process, so here are the pictures!


(in the shade)

 (In the sun)


The polishes I used were:
OPI My Vampire Is Buff
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Flyin' High
China Glaze Def Defying
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Starboard
China Glaze White on White

These were so much fun to do! Hope you guys like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment