Saturday 4 July 2015

Giraffe nails

Hey guys! How are you all today? As I am writing this I am on a plane to Hamilton island (Mid north Queensland, for those of you who aren’t from Australia)! So fingers crossed that the weather is nice up there, though I hear it has been raining loads… I was doing my usual scrolling through pinterest to look for pictures I want to paint on my nails, and came across this really cute giraffe painting and decided to challenge myself. Enjoy!





Super happy with how these turned out, though as I was painting them (mainly the head), I was not so confident… I think he turned out quite nicely though - even if he is a little derpy!
Check out a bunch more photos! Also I have started trying to film the painting of the nails, so there is a video tutorial as well (apologies for the awful quality, I need to sort out some lighting situations - if anyone has any tips, please let me know!)








Lets see if I can remember all the polishes I used:
China Glaze Flyin’ High
China Glaze kinetic Candy
OPI My Vampire is Buff
China Glaze Kalahari Kiss
OPI Decades of Shades
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Adventure Red-y

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment